Sartarite coinage

From: Brian K. Curley (Master of Time & Space) (bkc@axle.adp.wisc.edu)
Date: Wed 19 Feb 1997 - 05:07:32 EET

A quick question:

What are the local terms for currency in Sartar prior to the Lunar
conquest? I am presently setting up a campaign to take place in Sartar,
shortly after Sartar's apotheosis. I doubt silver coins would be called
"Lunars" during this period. Clack is a sufficiently vague term that I
can use it without cringing, and Wheel is similarly acceptable since there
is a Sun Dome sufficiently near-by to explain the minting of gold coins by
the Elmali. And of course there are enough trolls to make bolgs plentiful
(as if they're worth anything to anyone but a troll...).

So what are the silver coins called?

Thanks,

Brian

+-------------------------+-------------------------------------------+
| Brian Curley | http://axle.doit.wisc.edu/~bkc/brian.html |
| | |
| DNRC Minister of Small- | Shame on you for thinking |
| Round-Things-That-Roll- | Who do you think you are |
| Out-Of-Reach-Under-The | You'll believe what we tell you |
| Desk | You little punk with a guitar |
| | |
| bkc@axle.doit.wisc.edu | - Spank, "Arliss Perry" |