Reindeers

From: Klyfix@aol.com
Date: Fri 11 Apr 1997 - 10:58:40 EEST

Jane Williams noted...

> We don't have a lot of them around here, but I once visited a herd of
> reindeer in Scotland. While they weren't as big as modern horses, the
> shoulders of the males were higher than mine. I'll have said they were at
> least as ridable as a pony.

       Interesting; I suppose some varieties are larger than those I've seen
in TV in shows about the Lapps. Actually, the Lapps aren't that far from the
culture of the Praxian beast riders if memory serves me correctly; could
there perhaps be similar folk in the north of Genertela?

V.S. Greene : klyfix@aol.com : Boston, near Arkham...