Calendar

From: Carlson, Pam (carlsonp@wdni.com)
Date: Mon 21 Apr 1997 - 18:27:00 EEST

Alex Ferguson wants to explore the DH Calendar. This is a subject near
and dear to my heart, and a project I've been putting off for a while.
I propose an off-daily e-mail group to hash this out. I will dig up
the old posts I've saved pertinent to the DH calendar, and dig up my
notes so far, to form an initial summary post.

Anybody who want to join: send me a note with your address in the text
please, (my mailer hides actual incoming addresses).

Pam