Reusable Ressurection

From: Michael Cule (mikec@room3b.demon.co.uk)
Date: Thu 01 May 1997 - 01:21:38 EEST

Don't have it with me at the moment, but doesn't the CA initiate in RIVER OF
CRADLES have one-use Ressurect?

And as to what it looks like: I like the idea of having a mini-LBQ but I've
always assumed that the CA heals up the wounds of the corpse (a weird sight)
and then after dancing and singing around the body goes into a lotus position
at the corpse's feet and closes her eyes. Watchers see her spirit leave her body
and dive into the corpse. Those with magical senses will see the battle as the
Healer tries to force the spirit back into the body.

- --
Michael Cule

Actor And Genius
AKA Theophilus Prince Archbishop Of The Far Isles Medieval Society
Arms Purpure An Open Book Proper: On the Dexter Page an Alpha Or
On the Sinister an Omega Or. Motto Nulla Spes Sit in Resistendo
(Resistance is Useless). Ask me about the Far Isles:
Better Living through Pan-Medieval Anachronisms.