Basmoli and KoW

From: Peter Metcalfe (P.Metcalfe@student.canterbury.ac.nz)
Date: Fri 02 May 1997 - 06:26:26 EEST

Peter Linton Tracy:
===================

>Maybe [the Basmoli] slitted eyes are a result of inbreeding,

Well it's certainly not due to their relationship with the
lions as Lions do not have slitted eyes.

V S Greene:

> The interaction would depend a lot on just what sort of folk the KoW
>people are; honorable warriors or savages?

We had a massive discussion about this over a year ago and you can still
find it in the archives. Put simply, the KoW are murderous pyschopaths.
Winning wars is all that most of them care about and they don't care how
it's done.

- --Peter Metcalfe