All this re-useable Rune Magic

From: Hugh McVicker (hugh@mbcmr.unimelb.edu.au)
Date: Sat 03 May 1997 - 17:17:38 EEST

As far as my game goes any Rune Magic cast by initiates ON their HHD is
returned to them at the end of the day, same with one-use spells for
priests. Never attack any-one on their HHD! This means that on the most
sacred day of the year everyone can emulate their god (turn into a wolf,
become an avatar of death, etc...). This is why ZZ cultists are
described as attacking Humakti on the ZZ holy day in CoP (I think).

 Hugh McVicker IT Officer
 Macfarlane Burnet Centre for Medical Research
 Paranoia is simply the logical state of mind
 brought on by possessing all the facts

End of Glorantha Digest V4 #381

electronic retrieval.

lists.