Re: A few Nitpicks.

From: Simon Bray (101635.32@CompuServe.COM)
Date: Sat 03 May 1997 - 15:15:54 EEST

 Where/when was Ouroboros and Orxili described as being a EWF concept? I always
thought that it was a Dragonewt concept. I know that the poem Ouroboros was
translated by a God Learner (according to Wyrms Footnotes), but this could have
been a God Learner member of the False Dragon Ring. I also assumed to some
degree that this document was a translation (as the spelling mistakes attest)
and thus the complex terminology had been summarised with familiar words.

 I do not personally beleive that Kralorela has one path of Mysticism, this is
the one that the Dragon Emporers permit to be practiced openly.

 Finally I will have to continue to use incorrect terms as no correct ones exist
yet.

 - Silence, The Infinite.
O Zero, or an exclamation.
OU A cry of pain; Ego.
OUR Collectiveness, Plurality.
OURO Collective emptiness.
OUROB Creation (Collective with an end-stop 'b')
OUROBO Closed infinity, or being.
OUROBOR Birth.
OUROBORO Nothing, emptiness.
OUROBOROS S = 'Voice' (i.e. the sound a serpent makes)

 A Dragon Poem by Greg Stafford, taken from the sadly demised
 Wyrms Footnotes #14.

 Cheers Simon