Heroes and playing them

From: Nils Weinander (nilsw@ibm.net)
Date: Tue 06 May 1997 - 23:22:58 EEST

remster@interport.net:

> and Initiate (and presumably, later, Wind Lord). The question here
> lies... If Garrath can achieve these kinds of powers, why can't PC's?

Of course they can, if you want them to. Just because
low-powered microcosmic games have an air of political
correctness, world-spanning, super-powered heroic games
are just as valid. I certainly prefer the latter.

> are mentioned as preparing and carrying out basic heroquests. I plan on
> finding a set of net Heroquest rules that I like, and using them for mid
> to higher level adventurers.

They might not be to your taste, but my HQ rules YAHQS
can be found on my WWW site, at

        http://www.geocities.com/Paris/8689/YAHQS.html

Nils Weinander | Everything is dust in the wind
nilsw@ibm.net | http://www.geocities.com/Paris/8689