Glorantha Lore

From: Michael Cule (mikec@room3b.demon.co.uk)
Date: Wed 07 May 1997 - 14:50:33 EEST

All right, you assembled geniuses, here's something that has been bugging me
for some time.

What is the difference between Glorantha Lore and World Lore?

Glorantha Lore (for those not in the know) was introduced in GODS OF GLORANTHA
and given a base percentage of the character's age. It was never actually
defined however, just mentioned in the index and in a Heroes article. I find
it useful as a means of measuring how much the characters know about the
mystical significance of the world and the things they meet. But is this how it
is suppossed to be used? And why was it introduced in the first place?

- --
Michael Cule

Actor And Genius
AKA Theophilus Prince Archbishop Of The Far Isles Medieval Society
Arms Purpure An Open Book Proper: On the Dexter Page an Alpha Or
On the Sinister an Omega Or. Motto Nulla Spes Sit in Resistendo

(Resistance is Useless). Ask me about the Far Isles:
Better Living through Pan-Medieval Anachronisms.