No More Compasses, Please!

From: Nick Brooke (Nick_Brooke@compuserve.com)
Date: Fri 09 May 1997 - 10:24:59 EEST

                                 _________
Please can all involved take the Compasses debate off-line? If there's a
result, post it or shove it on a Web page or something. Pretty please? I've
never scrolled so fast through the Daily...

______
Paul C asks:

> Is anyone interested in the concept of writing short stories about
> Glorantha that are fairly accesible to the uninitiated and maybe
> publishing them together?

I hope that most of my short stories are this accessible. You certainly
shouldn't *need* any previous knowledge to read them, though having this
might make them more Illuminating.

====
Nick <http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/Nick_Brooke/>
====