Crimson Bat

From: Thomas Gottschall (Telmori@t-online.de)
Date: Fri 09 May 1997 - 17:41:47 EEST

Hi everyone,

first I want to thank all who emailed me to prove me wrong. You
succeeded all ! Sorry that I was so firm about being right.

Paul Chapman wrote:
> Thinking about how RQ falls apart when trying to describe powerful mythical
> figures - look at the Crimson Bat stats! The Humakti drove away the Bat
> when it attacked Boldhome, didn't they?

I looked it up again. The Crimson Bat was destroyed by a Dragon (brown?)
at Boldhome. But she was repelled at Whitewall, perhaps there your
Humakti killed her.

bye

Visit Telmori's Forest http://home.t-online.de/home/Telmori/telmori.htm