Legal stuff, sorry.

From: Carl Fink (carlf@panix.com)
Date: Tue 13 May 1997 - 02:48:15 EEST

Trent Di Renna <ted7846@megahertz.njit.edu>

>Is the "draft" of the RQ4 rules (the aborted Gloranthan version)
>still on the Net? If so, where could I get it?

Not to be a drag or anything, but if it is on the Web the owner of the
site is breaking the law.

To distribute RQ4 without the consent of Avalon Hill, Chaosium, Mike
McGloin, Oliver Jovanovic and myself violates various copyrights. (AH
owns RQ, Chaosium owns Glorantha, and the Troika owns the draft.)
- --
Carl Fink carlf@panix.com

". . . people everywhere -- when you strip away their superficial
differences -- are crazy." Dave Barry

End of Glorantha Digest V4 #397

electronic retrieval.

lists.