Re: Argrath!

From: Erik Sieurin (BV9521@utb.hb.se)
Date: Tue 13 May 1997 - 10:20:24 EEST

Nikk Effingham:
> Not only are the varied incarnations of RQ, there is Elric!! (which someone
> - -- can;t remember who -- converted to Glorantha and renamed Argrath!),
It was me. Besides changing the names of a few skills, the only
"conversion" needed was for the magic. I also know someone in Sweden
who uses the Swedish Basic Roleplaying-based RPG Drakar och Demoner
(Dragons and Demons) to play in Glorantha.

And I know Michael Raaterova has a system which is AFAIK very loosely
based on the minimalist system Over The Edge. I'm going to test it at
the German RQ-Con, if everything works as planned. See ya there, you
who dost appear!
"The Owl and the Pussycat went to sea, in a beautiful pea-green boat..."
>From "The Owl and the Pussycat" by Edward Lear

Erik Sieurin
bv9521@utb.hb.se
Bodagatan 39, 2 tr