Runes And Man

From: akula@pipeline.surfnet.net.au
Date: Thu 15 May 1997 - 12:53:40 EEST

    Whilst playing the other night my aspiring Sword was possesed by
a Humakti wyter. This opened his eyes to Humakt's secret, as
explained to me that without death life would be stagnant, also that
Humakt is the destroyer who is destined to save the world from chaos
by destroying it.

   The end result being that his runes have changed from man and
magic to man and death. What would be the likely outcome of such a
change?

      Would he be able to continue as a normal human?

      Would he be considered a new form of life?

   Any thoughts would be appreciated.

   Cheers

    APB