Re: Flat and horizontal

From: Alex Ferguson (abf@interzone.ucc.ie)
Date: Sun 18 May 1997 - 01:01:31 EEST

Me:
> > Alas for your plans, for Glorantha _does_ have an apparent horizon.
> > In fact, line-of-sight is alleged to work _exactly_ like on Earth.

Benedict Adamson:
> Err. Check `Strangers in Prax'. I recall it specifically says otherwise.

You do indeed "err". Greg has specifically said otherwise otherwise,
so I think my argumentum ad authoratum "wins". If I recall correctly,
this was stated by FGS, and even discussed on this list, before SiP
come out, so I don't think it exactly counts as "Gregging" (though
such accusations often vary from the strict definition of such, it's
true).

Flatly,
Alex.