Re: Glorantha Digest V4 #412

From: Marc Willner (marc24@ix.netcom.com)
Date: Tue 20 May 1997 - 05:20:44 EEST

There has been a couple of questions about age distributions, so I
decided to pull out my red notebook (where I keep scraps of
informationI come across that might be useful) and present the
following. I didn't write down the source, unfortunately.

                            - Developed - Undeveloped
0-14 - 27% - 42%
15-64 - 63% - 55%
65+ - 10% - 3%

Depending on the idiom, I would put a fantasy realm somewhere
between the two.

Marc Willner
The Lurker Strikes

End of Glorantha Digest V4 #413