God Learners

From: Stephen P Martin (ilium@juno.com)
Date: Tue 20 May 1997 - 06:45:58 EEST

David Dunham <dunham@pensee.com>
stuff

>and isn't a static, unchanging cult. Changing the big picture would be
>saying that the God Learners really aren't all gone, they just staged
the
>disasters and moved to Pamaltela.

This is the essence of my "Gloranthan Illuminati" theory which I proposed
a number of years ago: The Big Secret which those terrible avenging guys
destroyed, was the fact that the God Learners were the ones who sent all
the disasters, to cover their tracks.

Since they have yet to send me my membership card, can you tell me just
where in Pamaltela they went? :)

On additional comment on Tales 16: Three Bravos for the Tales crew, who
resisted what I imagine would have been a great temptation, to try to do
the Seven Mothers cult. Too complicated right now, glad they went for
what they did.

Stephen Martin
ilium@juno.com
The Book of Drastic Resolutions