"Core Glorantha in print"

From: Nick Brooke (Nick_Brooke@compuserve.com)
Date: Tue 20 May 1997 - 23:09:26 EEST

_____________
David Dunham:
>> ... Details keep changing, but the core Glorantha has remained pretty
>> stable over the years it's been in print.

Robert McArthur:
> I had to laugh, David: so much has gone out of print so fast that I can
> only believe you forgot the :-)

Missed point, I believe. It'd be valid to say that the unpublished early
Gloranthan writings of Greg Stafford are "unstable" compared to everything
that's ever come out since RQ began to be published. Greg's pantheons and
worldview and cultures and maps (etc. etc.) used to be rather more mutable
before we started holding him to account with printed sources.

It's nothing to do with "staying in print" -- it's to do with everything
that's been printed "remaining pretty stable" (though not necessarily in
detail).

====
Nick
====