Silly Stephen

From: Maria & Michael (michael.raaterova.7033@student.uu.se)
Date: Wed 21 May 1997 - 22:59:04 EEST

STEPHEN MARTIN:
>On additional comment on Tales 16: Three Bravos for the Tales crew, who
>resisted what I imagine would have been a great temptation, to try to do
>the Seven Mothers cult. Too complicated right now, glad they went for
>what they did.

Are you really applauding the Tales crew for something they *omitted* or
*didn't* do? Surely an updated, though incorrect, version is better than no
updated version at all?

One wonders why you didn't give them another Bravo for not including a Red
Goddess write-up.

Michael Raaterova
<.sig omitted on legal advice>