Dara Happa uber alles

From: TTrotsky@aol.com
Date: Thu 22 May 1997 - 20:15:59 EEST

Peter Metcalfe:

<< >Orlanthi, Praxian and Dara Happan magic all work equally well,
>despite the underlying mythology being based on contradictory views. So you
>can't tell who (if anyone) is right.

 Nonsense. Look at the facts. Since 1220 ST, the Dara Happans have
 defeated the Orlanthi, the Praxians and the Pentans. Clearly they
 are Right beyond a shadow of doubt... >>

     You've forgotten the :-), right? If not, then I'd point out that the
Lunars seem to do pretty badly in KoS (i.e. post c. 1620 ST)... does this
mean they're suddenly wrong again? Heck, I like the Dara Happans as much as
anyone, but I don't see any evidence their magic works better than anyone
elses. I think their success is due to quite different reasons.

All hail the Reaching Moon
     Trotsky