Praxian animals

From: Stephen P Martin (ilium@juno.com)
Date: Fri 23 May 1997 - 06:00:22 EEST

To All:

Although it is not quite on-topic, having nothing to do with the Lunars
or chaos, I was wondering if anyone had any ideas as to what Leaping
Bears are? They are mentioned in Glorantha: Genertela as a predator known
in the Wastes (Player's Book, page 11 (last paragraph of the "What My
Father Told Me" narrative).

Has Sandy ever talked to anyone about them? Has anyone ever come up with
any stats for them? I am seeking to include them in the Bestiary in the
next volume of Drastic, but I have no info to go on.

I hope I haven't asked this recently, if I did then I apologize.

Stephen Martin
ilium@juno.com
The Book of Drastic Resolutions
drastic@juno.com