Tickle Me Elmal

From: Klyfix@aol.com
Date: Fri 23 May 1997 - 09:52:05 EEST

Pam Carlson noted...

> If it matters in your Glorantha, Greg has said that Elmal lost his fire
> powers to ZZ at the Hill of Gold...

      ?Huh? I suddenly wonder what the cult of Elmal looks like. The only

treatment I've seen was in the aborted _Adventures in Glorantha_ and he
looked like Yelmalio with fire powers. It _could_ matter in future games.

V.S. Greene : klyfix@aol.com : Boston, near Arkham...

End of Glorantha Digest V4 #421

electronic retrieval.

lists.