Something totally new

From: Joseph Troxell (jmt107@psu.edu)
Date: Fri 23 May 1997 - 11:53:54 EEST

Does anyone have the stats for a aylnx?

Also, reading KoS, one of the kings of Tarsh has a horse (think it was a
golden horse), "smart enough to cast magic". This got me thinking, how
smart does an animal need to be to cast magic? Yes, you get its fixed INT
converted into normal INT. Then it could learn spells. But, would a
recently freed INT cat with a 5 INT ever know or think to cast that mobility

2 spell it knows? Just wondering, since this opens up a wave of
possibilities...."Diversion, my trusty steed, casts Prot 4, and now I charge!"