Illumination & more

From: Nils Weinander (nilsw@ibm.net)
Date: Tue 27 May 1997 - 00:27:58 EEST

Sandy:
> > Why? I can think of a number of different possibilities rin which
> > they're neither the same god nor different gods.

Alex:
> I have no idea what Sandy has in mind when he says this, but I can agree
> with the bald statement, at least. Even if one insists on having an
> Objectively Real Model of the gods, I don't think it follows that
> they're necessarily some sort of pseudo-Platonic finite domain, either

> of Ideals, or of Persons.

Erik:
> I'm not what the subjectivists consider the objectivists
> to be, and not what the objectivists consider the subjectivists to
> be.

I can see it now, these three guys are plotting to
illuminate us Digest readers.

_______

Kenth Eriksson:

>This is my first contribution to this digest. I've never before taken part of
>something like this, so bear with me. I'll try not to be boring.
>
>Please...If I do something wrong, offend anybody or things as such...please let
>me know. But I ask that you be polite and give me creative critisizm.
>
>I hope I can be of any sort of help to anybody. I also hope that I'm welcome
>here and would like to thank you in advance for not kicking me out.

Welcome aboard! I can see that the descriptions of this
weird place that Michael, Erik and I fed you on the way
to Germany have sunk in. Don't worry, the Digest is even
stranger than we represented it as.

>Niels Weinander continued:

Hrm, that's Nils, without an e.

>>What else? I played A Wealth of Riches, GMed by MOB,
>>MGF style.
>
>If memory serves me right it was called: Embarrasment Riches.

Oops, of course, and embarrassment is naturally the only
word applicable to the actions of the terminally confused
and incompetent characters.

>Did you get home alright Niels?

No, this is written by the shaman who summoned my spirit
and questioned it.
______

Sorry about the excessive quoting and lack of content

Dazedly yours,
Nils Weinander | Everything is dust in the wind
nilsw@ibm.net | http://www.geocities.com/Paris/8689