Walktapus Question

From: Michael Cule (mikec@room3b.demon.co.uk)
Date: Tue 27 May 1997 - 02:12:16 EEST

There is supposed to be a way to prepare Walktapus to make it edible but I think
it involves throwing away most of it....

And if you don't do it right the Walktapus will regenerate inside you!

I suppose everyone on the list knows about Miracle Meals: the infinitely
renewable food source? "You need never eat anything again! Many unsolicited
testemonials?" No? One of Greg's nastier ideas.

This consists of a chunk of specially treated Walktapus tentacle which is fed,
after much medical testing, to the subject. If they have got it just right, it
sits in the subject's stomach regenerating at exactly the right rate to be
eaten away by stomach acid. And spreading chaos particles through the subject's
being. And bursting out of the subject when he dies as a new Walktapus....

Needless to say those last two points are not mentioned when the salesmen come
around....

- --
Michael Cule

Actor And Genius
AKA Theophilus Prince Archbishop Of The Far Isles Medieval Society
Arms Purpure An Open Book Proper: On the Dexter Page an Alpha Or
On the Sinister an Omega Or. Motto Nulla Spes Sit in Resistendo
(Resistance is Useless). Ask me about the Far Isles:
Better Living through Pan-Medieval Anachronisms.

End of Glorantha Digest V4 #430

electronic retrieval.

lists.