Re: Walktapus

From: Andrew Raphael (raphael@research.canon.com.au)
Date: Tue 27 May 1997 - 06:24:43 EEST

Telmori@t-online.de (Thomas Gottschall) writes:

>When I kill an walktapus and eat the octopus part,
>will the monster rejoin and live ?

Certainly. All of the walktapus is chaotic and regenerates. Actually,
the smallest piece of walktapus will regenerate. In Dorastor: Land Of
Doom we learn that the rations of Ralzakark's broo armies are chunks of
walktapus in an indigestible container. The Lunar gourmands throw away
the poison glands, but I'll bet the rest of it ends up in the pie.

- --
Andrew Raphael <raphael@research.canon.com.au>
        "Oh! I see, it's your birthday. It's your big day, and I forgot."