dualing carmanians

From: Loren Miller (loren@wharton.upenn.edu)
Date: Tue 27 May 1997 - 23:14:58 EEST

Jean Durupt <durupt@rtccnh1.serigate.philips.com> writes:
> +Carmania
> I have a question for Loren. I forgot the name of the bad guy, the opposite
> of Idovanus.

Peter Metcalfe already answered this with GanErstoro, the Pelorian/Pelandan
evil darkness god, but the name that most closely matches the style of
Idovanus is Ganesetarus. The logical followup question is, "if the
Pelandans called the big bad guy GanErstoro in their funny language, then
what did they call the wise lord Idovanus?" Unfortunately I don't know the

answer to this, and since this is among GS's current areas of interest, I
hesitate to dredge a new answer from the Well of Wisdom.

- --
Loren Miller <loren@wharton.upenn.edu>
A priest, a rabbi, a Penn student, and an elephant walk into
a bar. The bartender says, "what is this, some kind of joke?"