Me, shutting up

From: TTrotsky@aol.com
Date: Wed 28 May 1997 - 21:29:36 EEST

    This argument about magic strength isn't getting us anywhere, and I think
we're still arguing at cross-purposes. Neither of us is going to convince the
other, so for my part, I'm halting the debate here. Suffice to say, I don't
agree that any of Peter's last points had relevance to what I'm trying to
say. Not that they're _bad_ points, or that they're in any way wrong, I just
don't feel they have anything to do with what _I'm_ talking about.
      I can't put it any better than Erik:
<<This is shadow-arguments! We are all acting like initiates of Bolongo!>>

Trotsky