Kralorea: A product of God Learners Ltd.

From: Klyfix@aol.com
Date: Sat 31 May 1997 - 12:17:00 EEST

Nils Weiander noted...

I want my Glorantha to have grandeur and sense of
wonder and a mythic feel. It has more of those if
Kralorela in fact does have an unbroken history since
the golden age, if the dragon emperors have ruled for
ages, if Kralorela is an island of changelessness (well,
in the basics at least) and ancient customs, if there
were gods walking among men, demigod rulers and awesome
heroes.

"The God Learners made it all up" is no fun.

       It depends on just _how_ the God Learners "made it all up". If they
did it in such a way that the created past became actual _reality_ it could
be rather interesting.

V.S. Greene : klyfix@aol.com : Boston, near Arkham...