Closing Remarks

From: Joerg Baumgartner (joe@toppoint.de)
Date: Sat 31 May 1997 - 13:56:00 EEST

Steve M.:
>>There is actually no proof, in Glorantha, that it was in fact "Zzabur"
>>who "cast a spell" to cause the Closing.
Peter M.:
>Come now, the spell radiated out from Brithos. If it was the result
>of a God Learner Abuse Cosmos spell, then I would have thought it
>started in some place other than Brithos.

Unless it was a ploy to destroy Zzabur and his realm which had some
unfortunate side effects? The idea that the ultimate doom of the Jrusteli
Empire might have originated with themselves does have some charme. (Which
doesn't mean I actually believe this was the case...)

>And suggestions for it
>being a curse on the Brithini are unlikely IMO given that the God
>Learners would have been the only ones likely to have performed
>such a curse, yet they were extremely suprised by it.

"It wasn't supposed to do that!"...