Re: HQ

From: Jon Thorvaldson (Jon.Thorvaldson.4851@student.uu.se)
Date: Sat 31 May 1997 - 14:47:42 EEST

Ah, it seems that I should have written out more clearly what my thoughts
were. I do not doubt that other worlds and also RW cultures have HQ-like
traditions, what I reacted to was _Gloranthans_ going to other
worlds/dimensions through HQ. Maybe I got the original question wrong, I

don't know, but IMO (and in Greg's, I believe, see below.) Glorantha exists
in it's own reality and you can not reach other worlds even through
heroquesting.

Stephen Martin comments on the subject: