Walktapi

From: Thomas Gottschall (Telmori@t-online.de)
Date: Sat 31 May 1997 - 10:53:47 EEST

Hi everyone,

Paul Harmaty asked :
> Why isn't the world over run by walktapi?

It isn't overrun by Walktapi because rarely two of them meet to breed. I
don't think if you cut a walktapus into pieces that every piece develops
into a whole walktapus (See Book of Drastic Resolutions, p.27). But I

actually don't know what happens if a tentacle is eaten by somebody.
Maybe it grows back (certainly not on the spot), but I think Walktapi
can regrow their limbs within a certain time. But there is something
else, a walktapus can't be starved ! So what do they feed of, all
elements that came after chaos ?

bye

Visit Telmori's Forest :
http://home.t-online.de/home/Telmori/telmori.htm
"Historians from England will say I'm a liar, but history is written by
those who've hanged heroes." Robert the Bruce