Menetia

From: Donald Wachenschwanz (donald.wachenschwanz@sympatico.ca)
Date: Tue 27 May 1997 - 18:38:42 EEST

Has anyone tried placing "Daughters of Darkness" in Glorantha. My gaming
group would like a break from their usual adventuring site, and I would
like to send them off in that scenario pak, but keep it in Glorantha.

I know, there will be howls of protest that there is no way for Daughters
of Darkness to be incorporated in Glorantha. But if anyone has, I could
use some ideas. If you prefer to remain anonymous as far as the digest
is concerned, feel free to E-mail me your positive comments. Thanks.

- -Donald.