martial arts

From: Andrew Joelson (joelsona@cpdmfg.cig.mot.com)
Date: Fri 06 Jun 1997 - 22:08:40 EEST

Ducks:
        Am I the only one hrer that remembers Howard the Duck issue #3,
"Master of Quack Fu"? It was subtitled 'The Four Feathers of Death'.

Trolls:
        I would think that Blue Moon Trolls (or any trolls, for that
matter) would prefer a martial art heavy on the sweeps/throws/holds
aspect. Judo & Ju Jitsu come to mind immediately. The heck with
kicking somebody, get a good grip and _bite_ 'em.

        Who was it that suggested ninjuz? I like it!

                        Andrew

"The Muse struck me the other day, but I am recovering nicely"