Rape and Chaos

From: rick cronan (rick@darkwave.org.uk)
Date: Wed 01 Oct 1997 - 17:31:59 EEST

Just a thought based on some house rules I once played with:

Let's assume that almost all people are just a tiny bit chaosy - not so
much as to give them any detectable taint, and perhaps only in a latent
form - but that they are at the very least susceptable..

Someone who was particularly weak might be driven to rape by this inner
chaos in the first place, and each time they submit to the urge, the chaos
within them is strengthened by what is essentially a chaotic act.

Eventually, their nature might alter until they become fixated on this act,
to the point where they would seek out Thed. If someone really went for
it, then they might become genuinely chaotic. How this would lead
specifically to becoming a Broo I don't know, but I'm sure it'll come to me.

rick cronan rick@darkwave.org.uk
url: http://greebo.darkwave.org.uk/~rick
FUNNY QUOTE NUMBER FOUR HUNDRED AND SEVENTY