Rape/Broos

From: Steven Barnes (SBarnes@brio.com)
Date: Thu 02 Oct 1997 - 21:35:04 EEST

I've been finding this entire topic extremely uninteresting.
So I am going to be a hypocrite and suggest we drop the
subject, while attempting to get in some last words.

We all know rape is bad. But I fail to see why it will taint
you with chaos, whereas murder, tortue, mutilation and
genocide will not. The only Broo = Rape connection comes
from Orlanthi myth. Any such connection (if it even exists)
would have to be Orlanthi culture specific.

- -steve