Tales of the Reaching Moon Index

From: Shannon Appel (appel@erzo.org)
Date: Mon 06 Oct 1997 - 09:37:30 EEST

I just updated my Tales of the Reaching Moon index to include the last
several issues of the magazine (it now goes up to issue 16). You can
find it at:

  ftp://ftp.csua.berkeley.edu/pub/rpg-index/totrm

If you've never looked at the site before, there are a number of RQ
related indices in the /pub/rpg-index directory: codex, nlg (New Lolon
Gospel, only issue 1), rq-adventures, bodr (Book of Drastic
Resolutions, only issue 1), wyrms-footnotes, and different-worlds.

Shannon