Re:Broo reproduction

From: madamx@mikka.net.au
Date: Wed 08 Oct 1997 - 10:52:02 EEST

- --Next_Part_2959177922_206444_MS_Mac_IMN

From: Darvall. Madamx@mikka.net.au
Re: Broo reproduction

I had always assumed that Broo could impregnate any living
thing and that they were a sort of congealed viral infection. The
lavae existing within the cells of the host which provided the
"other 1/2 of the DNA" (for want of a better description).
Muriah, I assumed, was immune to the infection. Perhaps
thru her Malia connections, (another reason for broo to
worship Malia?? The less powerful/devout worshippers are
succeptible to the infection & so suffer broobirth.)

- --Next_Part_2959177922_206444_MS_Mac_IMN

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE>Re:Broo reproduction</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY BGCOLOR="#FFFFFF">
<BR>
From: Darvall. Madamx@mikka.net.au<BR>
Re: Broo reproduction<BR>
<BR>
I had always assumed that Broo could impregnate any <B>living<BR>
</B>thing and that they were a sort of congealed viral infection. The<BR>
lavae existing within the cells of the host which provided the <BR>
"other 1/2 of the DNA" (for want of a better description). <BR>
Muriah, I assumed, was immune to the infection. Perhaps<BR>
thru her Malia connections, (another reason for broo to<BR>
worship Malia?? The less powerful/devout worshippers are <BR>
succeptible to the infection & so suffer broobirth.)<BR>
</BODY>
</HTML>

- --Next_Part_2959177922_206444_MS_Mac_IMN--