Plains of Prax, magic and web site addit

From: Bernuetz, Oliver: WPG (Bernuetz.Oliver@cbsc.ic.gc.ca)
Date: Sat 11 Oct 1997 - 00:43:48 EEST

I don't know if anyone else has ever come across this before but my three
year
old was watching a Dr, Seuss video last night and the story The Zaxs was on
it.
Seems these two Zax, one northbound, the other southbound met on the Plains
of Prax and got stuck because Zax are too stubborn to yield right of way.
 The
interesting bit was the Plains of Prax bit. Coincidence?
 Hmmmm...interesting,
very interesting.

The other things I wanted to mention was that since people are talking about
new magic system I wanted to mention that I've placed a very preliminary
version on my attempts to convert the Masterbook system for Glorantha on
my website. (http://www.geocities.com/timessquare/realm/5545) It probably
wouldn't please many because it's an attempt to adapt the current spirit
magic (which I like) to work in a MB style system rather than an attempt to
create something altogether new. For what it's worth it's there.

I've also added quite a bit of additional information on the Balazar/Elder
Wilds
region if anyone is interested including an account of the background to the

Boar Wars. I've also changed my links to make it more of a listing of
useful
reference sites on the Internet rather than Gloranthan links since Kim
Englund
and David Dunham do such good jobs.

Here's hoping my fellow Canadians have a Happy Thanksgiving and the rest
of you a nice weekend.

Oliver D. Bernuetz
bernuetz.oliver@cbsc.ic.gc.ca
http://www.geocities.com/timessquare/realm/5545 "Now guaranteed to be
100% objectivism-free...okay so there's one little, wee mention"