Heroic Magic

From: Frederic Ferro (ferro@clipper.ens.fr)
Date: Sat 11 Oct 1997 - 11:08:51 EEST

Andrew Joelson wrote :
> but this means starting characters are markedly superior to those
> around them.... Fine in SW, were PCs are supposed to be heroic.
> But in Glorantha?

If the new rules are more adapted to Heroquest, they should have
to be more heroic, won't they? I don't see anything wrong in
allowing PCs to be superior to the average Barntar initiate
(if they are not infantile "munchkins").

MGF is often equivalent to playing heroes of a saga who can make
a difference in the setting (well, IMG anyway).

Frederic Ferro
- --
mailto:ferro@clipper.ens.fr
http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Lair/1054 (GoblinQuest Page)
"L'esprit manque trop souvent d'esprit."-- R. Musil