Dr. Seuss, Khan of Waha

From: Stephen Martin (ilium@juno.com)
Date: Sun 12 Oct 1997 - 08:41:48 EEST

>Seems these two Zax, one northbound, the other southbound met on the
Plains
>of Prax and got stuck because Zax are too stubborn to yield right of
way.

Actually, it was on the _Prairie_ of Prax, but I feel that this is much
too close for coincidence -- my guess is that Greg Stafford had this
floating in his subconscious at the right time many years ago. I myself
noted this "coincidence" a number of years ago -- since then, Greg has
had a copy of this Doctor Seuss Book sitting on one of his shelves.

I very briefly toyed with the idea of putting the Zax into The Book of
Drastic Resolutions, Volume Prax, but could think of no way to do it
which wouldn't sound like, well, like Dr. Seuss!

Stephen Martin
ilium@juno.com
The Book of Drastic Resolutions
drastic@juno.com