Gloranthan game systems

From: danny bourne (d.bourne@dial.pipex.com)
Date: Mon 13 Oct 1997 - 16:26:32 EEST

If you want a slick game system that should be able to convey a character's
progress, not only through life, but through any potential heroquest etc, I
think you can't do better than to look at the Elric! rules system with its
law & chaos points. I'm sure someone out there could modify it to turn it
into a HQ system. I'd do it myself, but then I'd never get an answer ;(

Danny

PS, and I know this is way off topic, but WotC, have tried to patent CCGs,
complain to your local lawyer now!