Re: The Glorantha Digest V5 #186

From: nospam-styopa@iname.com
Date: Thu 16 Oct 1997 - 20:03:19 EEST

dunham@pensee.com>
>Glorantha/RQ page: <http://www.pensee.com/dunham/glorantha.html>
>Imagination is more important than knowledge. -- Albert Einstein

The above gets my vote for "tease of the year". Anyone have any MORE info
than this?
IMO, a good (albeit older) port of the BRP/RQ system to a computer game was
Darklands - I actually used it for much source material (on saints, etc) in

my own game set in Medieval Europe.

Bargain bin at many a store. Check it out.
I don't know if they DELIBERATELY hijacked the RQ system, but let's just
say it felt pretty darn familiar to play.
- -Steve (styopa@iname.com)
or at work (Steve_Lieb@lepmsp.com)
http://umn.edu/~liebx004

TO REPLY - please remove the "nospam-" portion of my email address. Thanks!