Re: The Glorantha Digest V5 #189

From: Tim Ellis (tim@timellis.demon.co.uk)
Date: Mon 20 Oct 1997 - 02:15:19 EEST

Someone was asking about Kings of Sartar a couple of Digests back.
Those of you in striking distance of Birmingham (UK) may be interested
to know I spotted a 2nd hand copy at 4 quid in Readers World, Hurst St
on Friday. (Anyone not in striking distance of Birmingham who is
prepared to take the chance that it will still be there next Friday can
E-Mail me privately on the address below!)
Tim
| Tim Ellis EMail tim@timellis.demon.co.uk |
| What is the use of a book without pictures or conversations? |