Info on Dorastor

From: Stephen Martin (ilium@juno.com)
Date: Mon 27 Oct 1997 - 04:25:07 EET

John R. Hutchinson
>I'm starting up a Riskland campaign, and am having difficulties
>figuring out what tribes and clans compose the Bilini kingdom (and for
that
>matter, the Anadiki and Skanthi). If anyone has info on that, or any
other
>aspects of Dorastor, I'd love to get a hold of it. [I do have LoT and
>DLoD.] Feel free to contact me off-line. Thanks!

Given your request for info on "any other aspects of Dorastor", I will
very unashamedly recommend The Book of Drastic Resolutions, Volume Chaos,
which is based upon Dorastor, and has loads of information to help and
hinder your players.

Unfortunately, it has no information on the surrounding tribes.

Stephen Martin
ilium@juno.com
The Book of Drastic Resolutions
drastic@juno.com