Guilds of Jonstown

From: Lee R. Insley (maelstrom@usa.net)
Date: Mon 27 Oct 1997 - 23:09:57 EET

To all,

I was reading parts of the Jonstown Guide and it mentions that in 1525,
local clans formed guilds which they control and which are based on the
special craft to the clan. I was wondering if anyone knew if this applied

to the clans listed in the guide (which are only a handful), or if all
clans associated with the Jonstown ring have guilds (which would amount to
a few dozen guilds)? Any thoughts would be appreciated. Also, are these

guilds something that is unique to Jonstown, or are they something which
applies to all the cities of Sartar?

Thanks,
Lee