re my questions

From: Graeme Willoughby (g.willoughby@ic.ac.uk)
Date: Tue 28 Oct 1997 - 15:25:47 EET

Nick answers my Issaries question perfectly:

>>Why doesn't Issaries have a doubled "Issaries" rune?
> He sold his spare one to Argan Argar.

This is so perfect an insight that it has to be true!

Thanks to the others who answered my other questions - they were all
supposed to be of the "Ha Ha - only serious " variety, with no
absolutely correct answer, but interesting to speculate on. I hope they
don't start the excitemnet that my "so - how do you tell if something is
chaotic or not then?" question did a few years ago.

cheers

Graeme Willoughby
Space & Atmospheric Physics
Imperial College