More Web Page Updates

From: Shannon Appel (appel@chaosium.com)
Date: Thu 30 Oct 1997 - 02:11:49 EET

There have been a few updates to the Chaosium Web Page lately:

  http://www.sirius.com/~chaosium/chaosium.html

WIZARD'S ATTIC CATALOG ONLINE: This is what lists all the cool Gloranthan
stuff we have centrally available, from Tradetalk and Tales of the Reaching
Moon to the French board games. Just click on the "Catalog" button at the
top of the page. We have fax and on-line (kinda) ordering available to make
it easy to place an order.

LHANKOR MHY LIBRARY: This has been expanded quite a bit recently, with
new materials form a variety of sources. Just click on the "World of
Glorantha" button.

Shannon