AiG cover art

From: Kevin Rose (vladt@interaccess.com)
Date: Fri 31 Oct 1997 - 04:29:54 EET

I was shown the actual cover art mentioned at Gencon a few years ago. It
was very cool. At that time the plan was to not use it, as it would only
serve the purpose of peaching to the converted. He intened to find a good
use for it, but then AH blew up.

When I asked about it this Gencon I got the feeling that no-one I talked
to had seen it. I'd be willing to pay a reasonable amount for a print of
it, but I suspect that AH will end up using it for the cover of something
totally inapropriate. Assuming they have not lost it.

Kevin