Re:Tarkalor in old campaigns

From: Jane Williams (janewill@mail.nildram.co.uk)
Date: Sun 09 Nov 1997 - 12:36:02 EET

A little puzzle (at least, it's confusing me).

Steve tells us, as part of a fun story:
> the Pharaoh, ... told Tarkalor he would have to pay for all the
> damages! This was... a loan ... from his uncle, the Prince.

Uncle? Depending on the date, the Prince would have been either Saronil
(his father) or Jarolar (his half-brother). Which was it, and what am I
missing?

And while we're considering it, did any dates emerge for Tarkalor's
various deeds? The Teshnos trip, the founding of the Sun Dome in Dragon
Pass, that sort of thing?

Jane Williams jane@williams.nildram.co.uk
http://homepages.nildram.co.uk/~janewill/gloranth/index.shtml